See what others are saying about their projects with Rocky Mountain Resurfacing
Southwest Colorado Customer Testimonials for Resurfacing
DATE: 24 May 2018
SUBJECT: WORK REVIEW / RECOMMENDATION
- Upon an Internet Search for a solution for a deteriorating patio – found Rocky Mountain Resurfacing Site.
- Asked to review some previous projects in Durango to evaluate the final work product and if there were any problems as a result of the Winter Weather.
- Executed a Contract in late Fall of 2017
- Rocky Mountain start date was exactly as set the previous fall.
- There were a couple of small areas of poor grade and joints in the original Patio surface that was properly taken care of in accordance with the Contract.
- A Change Order was required for areas of unstable sub-grade that had to be removed and replaced with a high strength grout – the Owner and Contractor agreed in the fall of 2017 (prior to Contract) that these areas would be evaluated for soundness in the spring, prior to construction. The costing for the Change Order work was fair and reasonable.
- The Finished Product is of an excellent quality and visually very pleasing including the layout of the random (tape line) joints creating a great aesthetic appearance.
- Rocky Mountain Resurfacing accomplished a timely completion even with the Change Order and inclement weather.
- An excellent product including an outstanding site cleanup was the ending result.
I am very pleased with the workmanship, final product, appearance and it is now a truly enjoyable outside location.Chuck Davis